Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One little piggy...


Yesterday and today I got to spend more time with the animals. I spent much of yesterday catching up with Sonny and walking a few other dogs. I also got to know Phyllis, the woman who runs the cat room. But, my favorite part of the day was when I spent time with the new litter of kittens we have up in the office. There are four kittens, one black and three gray and white. They're a few months old, and they're all polydactyl, which means that they each have more toes than they should on at least one paw. According to the website, they are named Hemingway, Shelley, Dice, and Jane Austen. They are such loveable little scamps. They crawled all around the front desk and my shoulders, biting my hair and giving me plenty of kisses. If you look closely, you can see the toes!



No comments: